VA Loan Documents
Veteran borrowers are required to provide several types of documents in order to receive approval for a VA Mortgage. These include both personal financial statements and Military service documents. The list below is a starting point; other borrower specific documents may be needed on a case by case basis.
Personal Financial Statements
- Copies of tax returns from the past two years
- W2 statements from the past two years
- Bank statements from the past two months
- Pay stubs or LES from the past month
Military Service Documents
- Your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- We can usually obtain this for you through the VA’s online system
- If you are on Active Duty a Statement of Service is required
- If you are separated from the Military a copy of your DD214
The documents listed above are required along with the formal VA Loan application and disclosures we provide you. In many cases, some additional documents will be required. Once your information has been reviewed in detail, we will provide you a checklist of specific documentation that will be needed.
To get started on your VA Home Loan, call us at 561-810-1711 or fill out the short form on this page. A specialist from our team will contact and assist you with your VA Mortgage pre-qualification.