VA Mortgage Loan Benefits
Florida Veterans are able to utilize the VA Loan Program which is backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs and provides several benefits for Veteran home buyers. These VA loan benefits include:
- No down payment required; 100% financing is available
- VA Loans do not have PMI (private mortgage insurance)
- Active Duty personnel can use their Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) as income towards qualification
- Fixed rate loans with interest rates comparable to conventional loans with 20% down
- The Veterans closing costs can be paid by the seller
- Lower minimum credit score requirements
- The VA funding fee is waived for Veterans that receive disability
- Streamline interest rate reduction loans to lower payments when rates go down
- Jumbo VA Loans available for amounts over $548,250
Many active duty personnel and Reservists are also eligible for a VA Home Loan and can take advantage of many of the benefits listed above.
To get started on your VA Home Loan, call us at 561-810-1711 or fill out the short form on this page. A specialist from our team will contact and assist you with your VA Mortgage pre-qualification.