VA Streamline Refinance / VA IRRRL
If you currently have a VA Home Loan, you may be able to refinance to a lower rate and payment relatively quickly and easily with a VA Streamline Refinance loan, also known as a VA IRRRL (Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan). A VA Streamline Refinance pays off your existing VA Mortgage and replaces it with a new one with a lower rate and payment.
A VA Streamline Refinance does not require you to use the same lender that currently services your VA Loan. Regardless of who your current mortgage loan servicer is, our VA Loan Specialists can help you refinance to a lower rate and payment with a VA IRRRL.
Eligibility requirements for VA Streamline Refinance Loans
- Current VA mortgage must have been paid on time for the past 12 months
- You must certify that you currently occupy the property as your primary residence, or have previously have occupied the property
- The new monthly payment must be lower than the current monthly payment
- Exceptions exist for VA Streamline Refinance loans payment to be higher when the new loan is a shorter term or an adjustable rate mortgage.
- The new Streamline Refinance loan cannot be larger than the current loan balance.
- Closing costs and the funding fee can be added to the new loan so there are not any out of pocket closing costs
To get a VA Refinance Loan started call us at 561-810-1711 or fill out the short form on this page.
A specialist from our team will contact and assist you with your VA Streamline Refinance.