VA Loan Payments
Payments on a VA Home Loan usually include the VA Funding Fee as part of the mortgage payment calculation. The funding fee for your VA Loan will depend on several factors including the following:
- If you are rated for Military disability (10% or greater the funding fee is waived)
- If there is a down payment on a home purchase loan (down payment is not required)
- If this is your first VA Mortgage, or if you have previously used your VA Loan benefit
- Whether the VA loan is for a home purchase or refinance
- If you are/were a member of the Reserves or National Guard
- If you have a Veteran exemption from property taxes (click here for more info)
Many online home loan calculators do not take into account the VA funding fee. In order to better estimate your payment, it is important to include the correct funding fee in the loan amount, as well as determine if you have a full or partial exemption from Florida property taxes.
If you would like to get an estimate of what your payment would be for a VA Mortgage Loan, please contact us and we will help you calculate a payment estimate.
To get started on your VA Home Loan, call us at 561-810-1711 or fill out the short form on this page A specialist from our team will contact and assist you with your VA Mortgage pre-qualification